Transform Drama to Design Your Dreams
3 Vital Questions® and Power of TED*® Coaching Course
Blended Learning: Online and Live Course
These days it seems everyone is being hit by drama, both personally and professionally. Our coaching clients are often stressed out and stuck in drama. We coaches get stuck, too. We desperately need a simple, yet profound method to free both ourselves and our clients from the dreaded drama that keeps everyone from being their best selves.
When coaches and their clients shift their focus from problems to outcomes, something amazing happens in the coaching relationship. Reactive drama is transformed into dreams and results that really matter. Clients become engaged and open to unlimited possibilities. They welcome change as the fuel that empowers great outcomes
20 ICF CE Credits
13 Core | 7 Resource
This course has two parts:
- Once registered, you will receive lifetime access to our online, 100% self-paced, mobile friendly eCourse, 3 Vital Questions: Applying the Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic to Work and Life). This self-directed course with 18 mini videos and a 30 page workbook will give you a strong foundation in the 3 Vital Questions and Power of TED* frameworks.
- The second part of this powerful course includes 8 live Zoom video sessions where we will look at these frameworks through the lens of a coach, going deeper into the foundations you learned in the eCourse. The live sessions, facilitated by Donna Zajonc and several world-class co-facilitators, will include real time coaching and learning from one another, and dozens of coaching exercises, tips, and articles all designed to boost your confidence to immediately use them as you coach with your clients and teams.
What Participating Coaches Say:
This course will step-by-step teach you how to coach with the powerful frameworks in the 3 Vital Questions and Power of TED* in supporting people to transform their everyday drama to designing dreams.
If you are an experienced professional coach, human resources professional, facilitator, trainer, or counselor who has a background in supporting people and teams to be their best version of themselves, then this course is for you.
Once you register you will immediately receive access to the online, self-paced eCourse. This course is the first step in getting started. It is amazingly easy to access and maneuver. We encourage you to begin the eCourse and complete as much as possible prior to the first live session on Wednesday, March 3rd. This will allow you to have a strong foundation in the 3VQ and TED* concepts and gain the most from the live trainings and dialogue.
What You Will Learn
3 Vital Questions is a new coaching method you can count on to liberate yourself and your clients from reactive drama in the face of the rapid changes that mark today’s increasingly complex lifestyle. In addition to receiving a firm foundation in the 3 Vital Questions and Power of TED* frameworks, you will also learn:
- How the Problem Mindset is an “anxiety management system” and not a problem-solving system;
- The 5-Step Reframe process to transform the problem-reactive mindset that keeps your clients trapped in disempowering thoughts, emotions, and behaviors;
- How to create your Coach Vision to clarify and inspire your role as a coach, so that you don’t get triggered by your unresolved stories that could draw you into the Problem Mindset;
- New insights into the Dreaded Drama Triangle (DDT) with its roles of Victim, Persecutor, and Rescuer;
- How Creator, Challenger, and Coach become the positive, antidote roles to the DDT.
- How to apply the latest neuroscience research findings relevant to empowering your clients to break free from toxic patterns of drama and unleash their full creative energies;
- How to spot your clients’ “readiness to change,” using Prochaska’s change model and how to adjust your coaching to meet clients where they are, rather than where you think (or hope) they should be;
- The 5 Coaching Miscues that, if not understood and redirected, may undermine your coaching brilliance;
- The 8 Principles and insights for partnering with your client as they cultivate their Creator essence and bring forward their best self;
- The 3 Vital Questions 5-Step Action Planning model that supports your clients to take generative and creative steps that will support them to transform their old patterns of drama.
- Tips on how to stay out of Rescuer and “fix-it” mode;
- How to listen deeply for what matters most to clients;
- How to shift from problems to outcomes;
- New awareness of your own inner-drama roles and how to escape them;
- Insights into how clients think and their reoccurring drama patterns that sabotage what they want;
- How to listen to your clients’ drama stories without getting pulled into the details;
- New question that challenge your clients’ perceptions and limited perspectives;
- Real time coaching during break-out sessions so you can immediately practice what you are learning.
At the end of the powerful course you will leave with an expanded vision of yourself as a coach as you learn how to empower your clients to become more resilient, collaborative, and trusting of themselves and others.
This course teaches the coaching concepts embedded in David Emerald’s groundbreaking books, The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) and his newest book, 3 Vital Questions: Transforming Workplace Drama. David and Donna are husband and wife, and together they have spent 15 years creating the content for these unique trainings and now this new coaching course.
Lifetime Access to 3VQ eCourse ($299 value)
8 Live Sessions
Coaching Tips, Tools, Worksheets
Meet Donna's Co-Facilitators
Ann has been engaged with TED* and 3VQ since the early days, often applying these concepts to the drama that occurs in her own life and work. Ann frequently incorporates neuroscience into her work, and is author of two books: VUCA Tools for a VUCA World: Developing Leaders and Teams for Sustainable Results and Being Coached: Group and Team Coaching from the Inside.
Paul Wyman has over 22 years of experience as an executive coach and leadership development consultant. He served as Director of People Development at Children’s Hospital Colorado from 2004-2015, leading the hospital’s non-clinical training, organizational change and leadership development practices. Paul recently left his role as senior executive coach at Ernst and Young global accounting firm to establish his private coaching practice focusing on Voice Dialogue for Coaches. He is the co-author of The Career Coach (Doubleday, 2001).
Amy is passionate and energetic about working with executives and their teams in creating a positive, conscious leadership impact in their people, bottom line, and communities in which they exist. As a business owner for 20 years in the leadership and executive development space, Amy joined the Leadership Circle/Full Circle Group as SVP of Client Services to contribute to scaling the mission and long-term vision of transformation, consciousness, and positive planetary impact.
Petra is Director of the Georgetown University’s Health & Wellness Coaching certification program and COO of SixSEED Partners, a firm focused on providing integrated solutions to heal healthcare. Petra holds a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and Genetics, has her PCC from the International Coaching Federation (ICF), is a nationally board-certified Health and Wellness coach (NBC-HWC) and a graduate of Georgetown University’s executive coaching program. In all her endeavors, Petra emphasizes developing the coach approach and increasing our leadership capacities to transform our individual, team and system’s health.
McKenzie Zajonc, MS, CN, LMHC, was voted top Nutritionist at Microsoft, McKenzie is a HAES facilitator, a Certified Intuitive Eating Pro, mindfulness facilitator, writer, and compassionate healer. She is always practicing what will nourish her next, sometimes this being her meditation practice and other times, a cold beer. She has her Masters in Nutrition and Health Psychology from the world’s largest Naturopathic Medicine school, Bastyr University in Seattle, WA.
David Emerald is the author of The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) and 3 Vital Questions: Transforming Workplace Drama. David is a public speaker, adjunct faculty for the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business, as well as a Facilitator for The Leadership Circle’s 360º Profile.
— Janet Boguch, MA, PCC
TAKE this course. David and Donna's work is not another gimmick. What you learn will not only transform your clients' lives and relationships, but yours as well. How I wish I had been introduced to this course when I was in my younger years.
— Karen Beals, ACC, CPRC
— Valerie Frick, RN, CNN
Regional Quality Manager for Fresenius Kidney Care
This was a masterful dive into the world of drama that exists all around us, the 8-weeks help me build practices so that I could shift more effectively into a mindset of 'what I truly want'. Doing this work myself has guided me a place where I am better able to support my clients.
Dave Lundberg, ACC, NCC
Is this course right for me?This course is for experienced coaches, social service providers, human resource professionals, and organizational trainers who want to increase their capacity to help their clients (or team members) learn how to effectively deal with change without the negative components of drama. This course will propel you to a whole new level of coaching as you learn how to harness and transform the energy that change initiatives create into empowering and liberating practices that increase and clarify communication, objectives, and outcomes.
20 ICF CE Credits
8 Live Video Sessions
This course includes 8 live Zoom sessions facilitated by Donna Zajonc, Master Certified Coach. Participating coaches will build upon what they learned in the Bonus 3VQ eCourse, engage in provocative dialogue and dig deep into the coaching competences that are behind the 3 Vital Questions® and the Power of TED*® frameworks. In each live session coaches will learn from one another, participate in live coaching demonstrations, and experience a new vision for their coaching.
The combination of the eCourse, and the live 90-minute Zoom sessions, results in a rich blended learning experience.
The live, 90-minute Zoom sessions will be held on Wednesdays on the following dates from 8:30 to 10:00AM Pacific Time.
Can I still attend the coaching course if I need to miss a class?
Absolutely. All of our sessions are recorded so you can listen to them on your own time. If you are wanting continuing education credits for ICF, you must attend 5 of the 8 live sessions. All Live Sessions are scheduled for 90 minutes beginning March 3 from 8:30am-10:00am Pacific Time.
How do I apply for a scholarship or discounted rate?
Each request is taken on a case-by-case basis. If you think you may qualify for a discounted rate (student, military, non-profit, or other financial need), please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your organization, coaching experience, and how this coaching course will benefit you. We will respond to your request in a timely manner.
How do I register for the coaching course?
This link will take you directly to the registration process. You will first pay for the coaching course, then proceed to register with your required information. Once that is complete, we will contact you with information to access the coaching dashboard and eCourse. Select to either pay a one-time fee or a payment plan. You will find these buttons to register throughout the page.
2021 DATES & TIMES
Summer Schedule Coming Soon
Transform Drama to Design Your Dreams
20 ICF CE Credits
Lifetime Access to eCourse ($299 value)
All Sessions Recorded
Limited Number of Partial Scholarships Available