“We envision living and working in a world where all human beings are acknowledged as co-creators, endowed with the capacity to choose their response to life events and to live in harmony and cooperation with all living things.”
“TED* and 3VQ exist to inspire people to grow more resourceful and resilient in all their relationships—with others and themselves, at home and at work—through simple, universal and cross-cultural frameworks.”
- We believe all individuals are inherently Creators.
- We believe we cannot, not create. The question is whether we create unconsciously or deliberately.
- We believe human beings are always at choice – even when the range of choices is limited.
- We believe reacting to problems is automatic while creating outcomes requires repeated focused attention.
- We believe given the opportunity for conscious choice, individuals will choose empowerment and a Creator Orientation.
- We believe what we focus on has a great deal to do with what shows up in our experience.
- We create by holding the dynamic tension in the gap between our envisioned outcomes and the honest assessment of current realities.
- We believe creating is a dynamic process that involves incremental baby steps in order to manifest outcomes.
- We believe as human beings we are – or need to be – growing beyond a problem-reacting way of being into an outcome-creator orientation to life and work.
- We believe the direction of evolution and consciousness human development is toward increased complexity, inclusion and high motives for humanity.