- Course Description
This course provides participants with life changing insights into their most important relationships – both at work and in other parts of their life.
- Can you can download the workbook here or under the Materials tab above. This interactive workbook will take you deeper into your drama transformation.
Key concepts covered include:
- Practical tools to recognize personal triggers in everyday dramas and how to shift into more empowering ways of relating to themselves and others.
- How to relate more effectively with colleagues when drama patterns are on full display.
- Increased self-awareness and engagement by understanding how they think and relate to others.
- Understand the three empowering roles of Creator, Challenger, and Coach and how each role enables leaders to recover from reactive behaviors more quickly so they can coach and develop staff.
- Experience renewed courage to make personal changes that help them show up at work with less stress and more ease.
- Open up to inspired and creative decisions even in the face of drama and uncertainty.
Effective Leadership. Inspired Coaching.
David Emerald’s insights come from over 30 years of study and lessons learned about effective relationships with a wide range of individuals and organizations. His clients include Fortune 50 companies, government agencies, university leadership programs and executives. David is also associated with The Leadership Circle and the University of Notre Dame’s Stayer Center for Business Education. He brings his perspective of life’s challenges and breakthroughs as a “learning laboratory” to his role as executive coach, consultant, facilitator, keynote speaker. With his wife, Donna, they are co-founders of the Bainbridge Leadership Center and live on an Island in the Northwest.