Join David for a live conversation about how you can put these powerful ideas to work in your own life and work through four, 90-minute online conversations, in the convenience of your home or office.
Do you want to get a grip on your own drama and create a life of more freedom and ease? If you join this Book Circle you will:
- Gain new insights into the Dreaded Drama Triangle (DDT) and its roles of Victim, Persecutor and Rescuer;
- Learn how to nourish the Creator, Challenger and Coach in you as antidotes to the DDT roles;
- Have a rare opportunity to ask David questions about how he developed the ideas in his award-winning book; and,
- Ask David for suggestions and advice, as a co-creator (not a time for David to give you advice as a Rescuer!).
The format is online with the Zoom Platform:
- 4 weeks (Tuesdays from March 30 – April 20, 2021)
- 10:00 – 11:30 AM US Pacific Daylight Savings Time
- The sessions will be recorded so, if you miss one, no worries. You will have access to all four recordings until the end of 2021.
- Upon registration, a schedule of chapters for each week, along with the “Questions for the Journey” will be emailed to you.
Please join us today!
Simply complete the registration form here.
Following payment, we will send you a list of the “Questions for the Journey”, found at the back of the 10th anniversary edition of The Power of TED* book. These questions will serve as David’s discussion guide. Like all book circles, we strongly encourage you to read Power of TED* prior to the first live session.
Cost: $79 US per person.