Join David for a live conversation about how you can put these powerful ideas to work in your own life and work through four, 90-minute online conversations, in the convenience of your home or office.
Do you want to get a grip on your own drama and create a life of more freedom and ease? If you join this Book Circle you will:
- Gain new insights into the Dreaded Drama Triangle (DDT) and its roles of Victim, Persecutor and Rescuer;
- Learn how to nourish the Creator, Challenger and Coach in you as antidotes to the DDT roles;
- Have a rare opportunity to ask David questions about how he developed the ideas in his award-winning book; and,
- Ask David for suggestions and advice, as a co-creator (not a time for David to give you advice as a Rescuer!).
The format is online with the Zoom Platform:
- 4 weeks (Tuesdays from March 30 – April 20, 2021)
- 10:00 – 11:30 AM US Pacific Daylight Savings Time
- The sessions will be recorded so, if you miss one, no worries. You will have access to all four recordings until the end of 2021.
- Upon registration, a schedule of chapters for each week, along with the “Questions for the Journey” will be emailed to you.
Please join us today!
Simply complete the registration form here: Once we receive your registration you will receive a PayPal link to finalize payment and you will be part of the Circle!
Following payment, we will send you a list of the “Questions for the Journey”, found at the back of the 10th anniversary edition of The Power of TED* book. These questions will serve as David’s discussion guide. Like all book circles, we strongly encourage you to read Power of TED* prior to the first live session.
Cost: $79 US per person.