Vital: Pertaining to Life
What does vital mean to you? Is it meaningful as a list of items in order of relative importance (like “this is vital stuff”)? Is it associated with something health-related? Is it related to soul-fueling moments in your life? From an academic standpoint, vital means essential; full of life and vigor; having energy and liveliness; necessary to the well-being of something. Vitality can have many meanings, do any listed to the right resonate with you?
Keeping those definitions of vital in mind, let’s now review the 3 Vital Questions.
- Practical tools to recognize personal triggers in everyday dramas and how to shift into more empowering ways of relating to others and yourself.
- Relating more effectively with colleagues when drama patterns are on full display.
- Increasing self-awareness and engagement by understanding how you think and relate to others.
- Understanding the three empowering roles of Creator, Challenger, and Coach and how each role enables you to recover from reactive behaviors more quickly.
- Renewed courage to make personal changes that help you show up at work with less stress and more ease.
- Opening up to inspired and creative decisions even in the face of drama and uncertainty.
- Igniting your passion for work and those you work with.